Welcome! My name is Adam Craven.
The @ChannelAdam Twitter Feed contains my general tweets on life, entertainment, technology & software development *(excluding Artifical Intelligence & Data Science).
You also can contact me on LinkedIn.
Hack the AI
Hack the AI is a website specifically focused on:
- Content & learning resources to help hack through the complexity of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science
- How to hack the design of AI systems to be trustworthy and interpretable for human understanding
- Fairness, Accountability and Transparency in Machine Learning (FATML)
- The security & privacy of data and AI models throughout the development, testing and production lifecycles
- Automation, repeatability, testing and other software development & DevOps practices applied to Machine Learning.
The @HackTheAI Twitter Feed is specifically dedicated to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science and any associated software development topics.
Software Development Zone
- Purpose of Life Framework - a way of examining and interpreting one's life and purpose.
- Australian TV Bookmarks - free-to-air TV stations and shows that are available online.